How to Reduce Stress and Feel More Grounded
If you feel too overwhelmed, ungrounded, and stressed, this podcast will definitely help you!
Have you ever woken up one day, and you feel like you carry the world on your shoulders?
If you feel too much stress, ungrounded, overwhelmed, and everything around triggers you, you are not alone. A lot of people are feeling this way. However, you don’t have to accept this as your reality because there is another way.
You deserve to feel grounded and relaxed.
Staying “grounded” means being in the present moment and connecting with your body and inner wisdom. When you're grounded, you allow yourself to feel centered and balanced no matter what's going on around you. If you aren't grounded, you're like a leaf in the wind: very vulnerable and thrown off balance very quickly.
Some clients asked me:
- How can I reduce stress and feel more grounded?
- Can deep breathing help you release negative feelings?
- Can exercise help you release stress?
- Is walking barefoot an effective way to feel grounded?
There are plenty of amazing techniques that you can use to reduce stress and feel more grounded. In this episode, I will share practical tips that can easily blend into your everyday schedule that can effectively reduce your stress level and bring you back to your center. These grounding techniques can help clear your mind and calm your system so you can ground yourself and feel present in (almost any) distressing situation you find yourself in. This way you can start facing any issue with a sound mind, body, and spirit.
I hope you take these powerful tips to heart so you can start your journey to living a healthier, happier life! Are you ready?
Listen to this podcast where I will share with you 3 quick tips to bring you back to your center.
✨What you can learn from this episode:
01:21 3 Tips to bring you back to your center when you are stressed
02:09 Breathing exercises
02:39 How to release stress from your body
03:23 How to immediately feel grounded
✨Wisdom and healing points to live by:
- “When you breathe deeply, you send a message to your brain that you are safe and no tiger is chasing you.” ~ Ana Marinho
- “Exercise is an excellent way to release stress and let your body burn all the anger, frustration, and any other negativity feeling .” ~ Ana Marinho
- “When your body moves, you give yourself the opportunity to move the energy in your body.”
- “When we walk barefoot, we make a direct connection with Mother Earth, and immediately, we feel grounded.” ~ Ana Marinho
- “When everything feels like chaos, go outside, take your shoes off and walk.” ~ Ana Marinho
💫Links mentioned in this episode:
- Book: Ignite Your Inner Healer: Transformational Tools to Heal Your Body, Mind, and Soul by Ana Marinho
- Be Healthy with Ana- Community Group
- NBC Feature: Mind over matter: Theory that positive thinking can heal injury, illness gains popularity
🌷 More on this topic:
→ Podcast: How to overcome pain and chronic problems holistically
→ Podcast: How to Harness the Power of the Mind
→ Podcast: Natural Ways to Balance Hormones and Boost Energy
→ Blog: Self-healing: Is it possible to heal yourself?