How to Harness the Power of the MindOct 25, 2021
If you are experiencing chronic pain, auto-immune problems, or just want to harness the power of your mind, then this episode is for you.
If you watched the documentary “Heal”, you know that we have more control over our health than we have been taught to believe. Listen to this episode to discover how our thoughts, beliefs, and emotions have a huge impact on our health and ability to heal.
In this episode, I am joined by my friend Lisa Moore and we discussed holistic healing techniques to help you achieve lasting results. Lisa has a passion for helping people heal at the root level using the mystical sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda, specialized energy healing techniques, and core shamanism. She believes that harnessing the power of the mind can bring wellness to every area of life.
Today we discuss how your mind controls your body. This topic is the core of our passion for helping our clients improve their health through the power of the mind. We’ll talk about the benefits of holistic health and our personal journeys toward the path of healing. Lisa also shared tips from Ayurveda and how this alternative medicine can impact your mind and wellness.
Let Lisa and I show you how and why the mind and the body are designed to work properly and to self-heal. Health & Happiness is our natural state; not something elusive you must chase. I am so happy to share this episode with you so this can help you live a healthier, happier life!
✨What you can learn from this episode:
03:40 What is holistic health?
05:12 Yoga and Ayurveda (the science of life)
07:40 How to Harness the Power of the Mind
17:40 Tips to improve your health
21:30 A quick meditation to calm the nervous system
27:00 What yoga is not
✨Wisdom and healing points to live by:
- “Holistic for me is to take everything about the person into consideration - taking consideration of the whole body.” ~ Lisa Moore
- "Sometimes we think that healing has to be hard and arduous, it needs to take a long time, we need to see a lot of people, take a lot of things, that is NOT true. Healing can be instant, healing can be spontaneous." ~ Lisa Moore
- "It's important to remember that our body has the power of healing, sometimes we do need practitioners like us to support the healing journey, but in the end, the body is the one doing the healing. And, when we give that power back to the body, the body knows what to do." ~ Ana Marinho
- "It's our birthright to be happy and healthy, it is our right." ~ Lisa Moore
- “The faster you believe that you deserve to heal, the faster you will heal." ~ Ana Marinho
💫Links mentioned in this episode:
Contact Lisa Moore to schedule a Free 20 min phone consult.🎁
→ Podcast: How to Overcome Pain and Chronic Problems Holistically
→ Meditation: Body Scan with Sound
→ Meditation: Self-Healing and Chakras Part 1