Natural Ways to Balance Hormones and Boost Energy
Are your hormones balanced? Our hormones play many important roles in our body and hormone imbalances can be associated with many problems. Have you ever wondered if some of your symptoms are caused by hormones? 🤔
According to some research, 43% of women say hormones have negatively affected their overall well-being. Statistics show that some women live with these imbalances without even realizing it.
We live in a society where stress and juggling everything at the same time have become common, most especially for women. This can cause stressors and health issues that can impact our hormones negatively. However, what is “common” does not have to be “normal”, you do not have to tolerate a “common” problem. You can feel better and you deserve to feel better!
This motto motivated me to invite Dr. Deborah Matthew for a fun-filled discussion about the Natural Ways to Balance Hormones and Boost Energy. Dr. Deb, The Happy Hormones Doctor, is a best-selling author, international speaker, educator, wife, and mom of four boys. After suffering for years with fatigue and irritability, her quest to resolve her personal health led her to change everything about her practice of medicine. She has been featured on national podcasts, radio, and broadcast shows, including NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX.
In this episode, Dr. Deb will share her own - real healing journey from hormonal imbalance, the symptoms she experienced, how those problems affected her quality of life, and how she turned to natural ways to balance her hormones and boost her energy. We will also discuss the truth behind ways to balance hormones naturally.
You do not have to struggle with weight fluctuations, libido issues, poor quality sleep, extreme tiredness, hot flashes, and other symptoms. Hormones can even affect our moods and when we aren’t feeling our best, we also change how we treat our family and friends, right?
Join us as we uncover the core of hormonal imbalance issues and outline simple things that you can do at the comforts of your own home to tap into your innate ability to heal yourself.
I am very excited to share this episode and its life-changing information with you and I hope it leads you to the path of self-healing. Your family, kids, and friends may even thank us later. 😉 Remember that you deserve to live a healthy and happy life.
✨What you can learn from this episode:
07:30 Symptoms of hormonal imbalance in women
13:30 Stress and Hormones
19:15 Tips to have more energy and lower cortisol
27:30 Tips to rebalance feminine hormone
33:40 4 pillars of “health”
✨Wisdom and healing points to live by:
- "We do not have to tolerate feeling unhealthy, we can feel better, we deserve to feel better." ~ Ana Marinho
- "If we do not feel our best, we are not fulfilling our purpose in the world." ~ Dr. Deborah Matthew
- "It's not normal to feel unhealthy." ~ Ana Marinho
- "Stress is a huge cause of hormone problems in women." ~ Dr. Deborah Matthew
- "We live in a society that is stressful, but we do not have to feel stressed. We can learn to lower our stress response. ~ Ana Marinho
- "It's not how much stress you have in your life but how you let it affect you." ~ Dr. Deborah Matthew
💫Links mentioned in this episode:
- A free copy of Dr. Deb book: "This is NOT Normal! A Busy Woman's Guide to Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance" 🎁
- Dr. Deb Matthew MD website
- Learn more about Visceral Manipulation
🌷 More on this topic:
→ Podcast: How to Overcome Pain and Chronic Problems Holistically
→ Podcast: How to Harness the Power of the Mind
→ Blog: Things to Do When You’re Overwhelmed