How to Turn Stress Into Excitement
How does your body feel when you are feeling stressed?
Did you know that whether stressed or excited, somehow, our body reacts in a very similar way? Except, we are feeling two opposite emotions, one makes us feel bad while the other makes us happy.
Let’s compare them here:
- When we are stressed - our heart rate goes up, breathing becomes shallower and faster, we start sweating or become really tense, and we may even begin to feel butterflies in the stomach.
- Likewise, when we are excited, our body also goes through the same motions- our heart rate goes up, our breathing becomes shallower and faster, we become a bit giddy, and we may feel butterflies in our stomach as well.
Try it out! Observe your body the next time you feel stressed, and when you feel excited.
With that being said, allow me to show you that YOU can overcome seemingly overwhelming stress with the help of your own mind.
Yes, YOU CAN TRANSFORM YOUR STRESS INTO EXCITEMENT.
In moments or situations where you find yourself anxious or nervous, it is possible to tell your brain that you are excited.
The secret is out! A shift in your mindset can make a big difference and staying positive is the key!
So, if you're someone who is going through something that's really stressing you out, you definitely want to listen to this episode. I will teach you tips to overcome stress and surely make it a habit. Check this one out!
✨What you can learn from this episode:
- 01:11 Learn how to turn stress into excitement.
- 02:40 Determine the things that really make you feel excited.
- 03:23 Ways to manage overthinking and overreacting.
- 03:57 How to change your perspective to relieve stress.
✨Wisdom and healing points to live by:
- "We can tell our brain that instead of ‘we are stressed’, ‘we are actually excited’ ~ Ana Marinho
- "Instead of focusing on all the negativity.. or the fear... we can actually focus on all the things that really make us excited." ~ Ana Marinho
- "Simple techniques can make big differences in our life (especially when we practice them often)." ~ Ana Marinho
→Podcast: The Bracelet Technique: Creating New Habits Through Neuroplasticity
→ Podcast: Chromotherapy: The Secret To Healing Your Body With Color by Nicole DiCristofaro
→Meditation: Grounding Meditation: Find your Center