How To Move Forward After Being In A Narcissistic Relationship
Have you ever been in an abusive relationship? Would you like to learn more about how to feel empowered in your relationship and your life? Then, this episode is for you.
Being in an abusive relationship is very challenging and the traumas and memories may not go away overnight but know that with the right support, mindset, and healing practices, you can definitely heal. You can feel empowered again. It is totally possible and I am very pleased to share another inspirational story with you.
In this episode entitled " How to Move Forward After a Narcissistic relationship- from Codependency to Empowerment '' I am joined by a client of mine, Deanna Scaldaferri. Deanna used to be in a narcissistic relationship and today she owns her own business, she is a massage therapist and uses a variety of modalities, like Hot Stone Massage, Oncology Massage, as well as Reiki Master.
Deanna will share what happens when you leave a narcissistic relationship, how to move forward, and how "Be Healthy Academy" helped in her journey towards healing and empowerment. 😊
With the right mindset, proper tools, and commitment to your health, you too can find your path to a healthier, happier life.
✨What you can learn from this episode:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 04:25 What it's like to be with a narcissist
- 08:50 Typical experiences with a narcissist
- 09:23 What is gaslighting?
- 07:40 Turning moment and asking for help
- 22:15 What happens after leaving a narcissistic relationship?
- 28:20 Tips And How to Move Forward
- 29:23 Positive Mindset and Self-Care
- 03:11 How did Ana help me?
✨Wisdom and healing points to live by:
- We should start trusting our intuition, and trust ourselves." ~ Deanna Scaldaferri
- "We usually deal with the biggest problem and we tend to set aside small traumas that can build up overtime and create bigger problems later." ~ Ana Marinho
- "How much will you tolerate before you make that full commitment to change your life?" ~ Ana Marinho
- "We don't need to understand what the journey is gonna look like to get there, we just need a spark of belief that we deserve better, and that's enough to shift." ~ Ana Marinho
- "You can have a happy, healthy life." ~ Deanna Scaldaferri
- "I learned that I need to come first, I cannot pour from an empty cup." ~ Deanna Scaldaferri
- "You can stay stuck and stay in a negative place or you can make the conscious decision to say I don't wanna be here, I want something better, I deserve something better, I deserve to be happy." ~ Deanna Scaldaferri
- "Be Healthy Academy is a place where you can be vulnerable and feel safe, not judged." ~ Deanna Scaldaferri
- "We deserve to be in a happy, healthy relationship." ~ Ana Marinho
💫Links mentioned in this episode:
→ Podcast: From Near-Death Experience to Purpose
→ Blog: 5 Days Self-Care Challenge (Challenge)
→ Meditation: Honor Your Power Meditation