#19: Metabolic Syndrome
🔓 Ready to unlock the secrets to optimal health and vitality? Join us for an eye-opening journey as we delve into the complexities of metabolic syndrome.
Metabolic syndrome is a condition that includes a cluster of risk factors that include abdominal obesity, high blood pressure, impaired fasting glucose, high triglyceride levels, and low HDL cholesterol levels.
In a world flooded with diet trends, quick fixes, and wellness fads, it's easy to lose sight of what truly matters for our health. Prepare to be captivated as Dr. Tomko unravels the mysteries of metabolic syndrome and shares her wisdom and many practical tips that you can use to improve your health. 💫
Our guest, Dr. Kellyann Tomko, a licensed naturopathic doctor and owner of Rock and Stem Holistics in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, specializes in metabolic health, gastrointestinal health, and cognitive health. Her goal is to empower her patients to take their lives back from chronic disease to live a life full of abundance and purpose.
🎧 Ready to take control of your metabolic health? Tune in to our latest podcast episode and discover the keys to understanding and managing Metabolic Syndrome, its symptoms, and actionable solutions for a healthier life. 🌱
✨What you can learn from this episode:
00:02:43 - Unlocking Metabolic Syndrome: Unveiling Symptoms and Solutions
00:12:22 - What Steps Can I Take to Improve My Health?
00:17:48 - Real Transformations: Inspiring Before and After Stories
00:22:08 - Stress and Metabolic Health
00:27:06 - The 3 Essential Secrets to a Healthier You
✨Wisdom and healing points to live by
- "Eating real food, unadulterated by processing, is where you get the most nourishment." 🌱~ Dr. Kellyann Tomko
- "Look at the underlying causes of health problems. Find the root cause, not just the symptoms." 🕵️♂️ ~ Dr. Kellyann Tomko
- "Real change doesn't always have to take a long time. Some see results after few sessions and some in as little as three months." ~ Ana Marinho
- "You don't have to be overweight to have health issues, including diabetes. It doesn't discriminate." 🚫~ Ana Marinho
- "Stress affects everything, and it needs to be addressed." 🧘~ Dr. Kellyann Tomko
- "Listening to your body's stress signals and addressing them can be transformative for your health." ~ Ana Marinho
- "If you're not happy where you are, ask yourself where you'd like to be and take steps to get there." ~ Ana Marinho
- "Boundaries are crucial. Saying 'no' to others is saying 'yes' to yourself and your well-being." 🚧~ Ana Marinho
💞Share the love: share this episode with anyone who needs it 💞
💫Links mentioned in this episode:
- Guest’s website: https://rockandstemholistics.com
- Guest’s gift: 🎁 Dr. Tomko would like to thank everyone for listening by offering 15% off an initial naturopathic consultation from now until December 23rd 2023. Visit https://rockandstemholistics.com to schedule a Discovery Call and mention that you heard about us through the Be Healthy Podcast to receive 15% off your initial intake. You are also welcome to email [email protected] for more information.